It’s World Laughter Day today, and to put a smile on your face, we have gathered below some of the best horse jokes.
A good joke, especially around our favourite four-legged companions, horses, is guaranteed to put a smile on our faces. If you need a little pick me up and love horses like us, keep reading!
10 horse jokes to put a smile around your face
1. A horse walked into the bar. What did the barman ask him? “Why the long face?”
2. A pony goes to the doctor and tells him, “I have a terrible sore throat.” The doctor replies, “It’s okay, you’re just a little horse.”
3. How can you tell a police horse from a normal horse? The police horse goes, “Neigh-naw-neigh-naw-neigh-naw.”
4. What disease are horses most worried about? Hay fever!
5. What did the horse say when it fell? “I’ve fallen, and I can’t giddyup.”
6. A horse walks into a bar, and the bartender says, “Hey.” The horse says, “Yes, please!”
7. What did the mother horse say to her foal? “It’s way pasture your bedtime.”
8. What kind of horse can swim underwater without coming up for air? A sea-horse!
9. Why did the owner name his racehorse “bad news”? Because bad news travels fast.
10. What does it mean if you find a horseshoe? It means some poor horse is walking around in his socks!
We hope the jokes above made you giggle and at least helped put a smile on your face today! Do you know any other horse-related jokes we haven’t mentioned above? Why not share them with us on our Facebook!
Meanwhile, if you are looking for a brand new home for your horses, whether it’s stables, barns, or a shelter, make sure to browse our equestrian range on our website! You can also contact us directly by sending us an email at email@example.com.